At Clickabuilder, we pride ourselves on the high standards each of our featured service providers agree to uphold. Each service provider using our app is checked and reviewed to enable our users the opportunity to find a reliable service provider. However, we recognise from time to time things can go wrong. What’s important is how any issues are tackled and we expect our members to make every effort to discuss your concerns and handle your complaint appropriately.
How to resolve issues
By choosing Clickabuilder to source your service provider, you will have access to our support network clickabuilder provides, our experienced complaints team will be on hand to provide you with advice you might need if things don’t go to plan. We will be able to communicate with you and the service provider in question, with the aim to resolve any issues which cannot be directly solved between you; giving you extra peace of mind.
If you have any reason to complain about the work of one of our service providers there are three steps that may help you to resolve your issues.
As soon as you are aware there is a potential issue contact the service provider who arranged the work.
Many trades will take this opportunity to rectify the issue
- Explain your concerns and the reasons you are not happy
- Discuss what actions can be undertaken to rectify the situation
- Allow the service provider the opportunity to rectify the mistakes
- Set a final deadline date
It's a good idea to:
- Gather any paperwork and receipts
- Take photos to use as evidence of the problem
- Make notes about what's happened, this could be an email or letter to the service provider, starting a paper trail is important should you wish to take the complaint further at a later date
Remember, when talking to the service provider be precise, remain calm and courteous.
Clickabuilder is here to support you by working in partnership with you and the service provider to encourage a suitable resolution
- Please start by leaving a compliant in the complaints part of the user app
- If your own efforts to address your concerns with the service provider were not successful, then we are happy to contact the service provider on your behalf and seek to understand what action can be taken. Our service providers know that unsatisfied customers can leave a negative review that will be published on their profile page and are therefore usually eager to resolve any issues.
- The service provider will be able to see all negative reviews and for more serious issues they will be given 7 days to respond. Your review will be published on their profile page for all future consumers to see.
- We can assist you by offering advice, pointing you in the right direction or offering our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Scheme via Trading standards for more serious matters.
- In the event one of our service providers falls short of The Clickabuilder Standard, Service providers may be suspended or terminated.
With Clickabuilder support, there is a greater chance of a resolution being
Achieved. We are here to advise both parties on any possible next steps
In the unlikely event that you were unable to resolve your issue using steps 1 & 2 the following options can be followed;
- Following our complaints process, if you are still unhappy with the resolution you may wish to take your complaint further, Clickabuilder can refer your issue to the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Scheme that is operated by the Trading Standards
- We encourage you to speak to the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline on 0808 2231133 or online at www.citizensadvice.org.uk. They are supported by local authorities and by the Department of Trade
To initiate Clickabuilder Complaints process,
- We publish negative reviews and give the service provider a chance to put serious complaints right and allow 7 days for this. We have found that this usually results in a much better outcome for you
- For serious complaints after 7 days your review is published. All service providers are given the opportunity to respond to reviews with a Right of Reply which is published alongside your review
- We are unable to publish anonymous reviews due to notifying our service providers of any reviews received as detailed above. In the event that you wish to remain anonymous to our service providers we do still encourage you to notify us of your experience to ensure we can monitor how service providers are conducting themselves and their business
- We may request documentation in order to assist us further. This could be quotes/invoices, a contract or proof of payment as well as any pictures or video, and reports. Exchanges between both parties are useful as we can act on what we receive.
- Issues should be raised within 1 month of the work being undertaken (unless a guarantee or warranty is in place)
- Once a satisfactory resolution is reached you may choose to continue to publish your original review or alternatively you can withdraw your comments by notifying us at ( www.clickabuilder.co.uk )